Dr. Shaun is proud to offer Collagen Injection Therapy (CIT): Holistic Facial Rejuvenation & Longevity treatment for smoother, more radiant skin at any age. Using a specialized instrument, a hand-held wand studded with hundreds of very fine needles along with acupuncture and homeopathy to stimulate new cell growth from the inside and out. New tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers are generated along with new capillaries for improved blood supply and a younger you.
CIT is a form of micro-needling, using a specialized device, made just for this purpose: a very small hand-held wand with hundreds of very fine needles. It breaks down the old scar tissue and stimulates skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
What conditions can be treated or improved with Collage Induction Therapy?
- Mild to moderate acne scarring
- New or old scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loose, lax skin
- Skin texture and pore size
- Stretch marks
What will I look like after treatment?
Most people experience redness similar to a mild sunburn for 24-48 hours. There may be minimal pin-point bleeding. Within 1-2 weeks, you will notice skin is smoother , more radiant looking.
What are the benefits of CIT?
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production.
- Cost-effective compared to other resurfacing procedures such as intense pulse light (IPL).
- Can be performed on all skin types.
- It can be used on all areas of the face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth, neck and chest.